Einstein, Relativity and the Space-time Continuum
In his Special Theory of Relativity, Einstein states two postulates:
- The speed of light (about 300,000,000 meters per second) is the same for all observers, whether or not they're moving.
- Anyone moving at a constant speed should observe the same physical laws.
- Because the ideas behind Einstein's General Theory of Relativity are complex and still open to interpretation, this leaves the possibilities wide open for science fiction writers.
We may not know how to bend space and time with our current physical technology, but a fictional civilization set in the future may be completely capable of inventing such a device with the right imagination.
I do believe in the power of the mind though & this technology (The Mind) is capable of such a feat. Like the Mer-Ka-Ba meditation. This is a very powerful mediation I will share here at a later date. This creates a 'warp field bubble' around the aura of the person or object.
Problems with Warp SpeedEinstein helped the "Star Trek" writers manipulate space in a science fictional universe, but is it actually possible to build a spaceship that could propel people across vast galaxies in a relatively short period of time?
Physicist Miguel Alcubierre has suggested the use of so-called "exotic matter," a theoretical type of matter with negative energy. If it could be found or created, the exotic matter would do the job of repelling space and time and creating the gravitational field.
The Mermaids & Dolphins Reading relating to this question...of space travel within the mind ...
2) Present situation is Have Faith, which I do for all lightworkers on this path of transformation.
3) Future influence is : Time to move on " It's time to let go of the old and worn out so that the new can come in" - this is about the power of NOW new ideas about reality...