Sunday 23 October 2011

Sunday the 23rd Oct



So here I  am after a crazy September. I chose a card this morning from Doreen Virtues Magical, mermaids & Dolphins Card deck which was Kitty's, 'Let yourself receive, allow others to give you loving care. Receive without guilt or apologies.' well that sounds nice as I've been hit with a small cold for the first time in many years! Kitty loved writing & sharing about angels, unicorns & I plan to carry on this positive tradition in her absence. I have many magical story's to share of my early life in India for example. I also update the Facebook page so do check it out & join me on a journey back to who we really are, which requires an open mind of course) 

Blessings to all light-workers throughout the 10 directions.
By Charlie Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment