Sunday 22 May 2011

Past Lives: Spiritual Tourism vs. Healing of Inner Wounds

Allegory of Giotto di Bondone
Allegory of Chastity
c. 1330, Fresco, Lower Church, San Francesco, Assisi

In my book Unicorn Magic: How to Manifest Your Desires by Living a Life of Divine Love I describe how I was told by the inner voice that knowledge of past lives only serves us if we focus on healing, not on mere curiosity or spectacles. I also describe my spontaneous past life regression to the time I was publicly strangled as a "witch" which healed my persistent throat illnesses.

Since then, I've had insight into 2 more lives on Earth, this time through dreams and visions.

Now, I know I haven't spent much time on Earth but I can at the moment recall 3 different past lives on this planet. Initially, I was a priest - a High Priest - in Atlantis. At first I thought I was female with powerful energy but I am not entirely sure... I see myself as male, mostly. Anyway, I can see myself arms wide in front of a big beautiful white temple on something like a stage or a pedestal before a huge crowd. I know I have a lot of influence over these people. I want to use my power and charisma for good (I belong to the Children of the Law of One). This mostly works...I share spiritual truth, knowledge and inspiration. But I also have arrogance and tend to "look down" - literally and figuratively - on the ones I view as "below me", i.e. not as smart, not as advanced, not as cultured.

Then, I can also recall a lifetime as a Catholic nun in medieval Italy. I am not sure if this was before or after the "witch" episode because they were pretty close together - only a few centuries apart. I am from a noble family, aristocratic looking, and I wish strongly, almost fervently, to dedicate my life to my spiritual practice and progress. I know the only way I can do this is by entering a convent and becoming a nun. (Interesting that in this lifetime I attended a private all-girls convent school from the time I was 10 - 16.) I recall myself as wearing an all-white dress and covering my light and thick long hair with a white hood. I also remember speaking to God a lot and finding God to exist in the still inner voice of my heart. I was a mystic. I also remember taking a vow of poverty. This was one of my hardest beliefs to break free from in this life, that spirituality must equal poverty. Now I know that money is Divine energy, like everything else. Money is love which blesses whoever and whatever it touches. God is Abundance, and by celebrating beauty we are glorifying God.

No comments:

Post a Comment