Sunday 1 May 2011

Prayers Answered, Wishes Granted

Archangel Sandalphon announcing "Victory!" in Doreen Virtue's Archangel Oracle Cards
Tonight, I woke up from a deep sleep period at around 3pm (the sleep phase which is deepest, with no dreams) by a voice internally (not my own voice though, a male one) saying loud and clear "it's done" -- in the sense of it's completed, it's finished, it's granted. Anyway, I felt supremely happy and like all was right in my world... I couldn't go back to sleep for 2 hours.

Later on in the day, I pulled the following card from Doreen Virtue's Archangel deck:

Sandalphon says: 

"Victory!" Your prayers have been heard and answered. Have faith!"

"You deserve this time of victory. Your unwavering focus and dedication have resulted in blissful manifestation. Peace and pleasant feelings are yours right now. Let your focus be on this present moment, and savour each feeling and experience fully. Know that the future is taken care of in a positive way, as you allow yourself to enjoy the present moment. Feel good about who you are, and know that your success benefits others."

How perfect is that!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charles! Thank you for your post. I just had a section with "The Alchemy Collective Consciousness" through AnaLaRai. Archangel Sandalphon came forward and gave me a Welcome. Searching about this Archangel, I got your blog. Your feeling is how I feel today: "your prays have been heard and answered. Have Faith" What a wonderful feeling!
    By the way, may you check on: http://www.thealchemycollective.org/
    It has changed my life as a Lightworker.

    ReplyDelete