Recently, I heard that an acquaintance had given birth to an Opal Child. Of course I was intrigued to find out more. I discovered that Opal Children is a new, and very fitting, name for the Rainbow Children who are just beginning to incarnate on this planet. I tell a lot more about the special purpose and qualities of these amazing children as well as the story of my own Rainbow Child in my book Unicorn Magic.
Opals are iridescent gemstones which reflect in a myriad of colors. Mostly, Opals are white gemstones which reveal a rainbow of colors but there are also Fire Opals which are darker and are alight with an inner fire. They are one of the most powerful healing stones.Reading this list of Opal specialties, we can see how this is a perfect "new age" stone for the dawning Golden Age.
- Opal allows for true and spontaneous actions.
- Opal helps to awaken the psychic or mystical attributes that lie within.
- Opal is good for communication.
- Opal helps to release feelings that have been pent up.
- Opal is good for the ability to clearly express yourself, to connect with others, and to voice your opinions.
- Opal is the stone of great achievement.
- Opal is a good stone for writers.
- Opal assists in letting go of anger.
- It is said to be the stone of love, but only to faithful lovers.