Wednesday 9 March 2011

Angel Gifts - Sandalphon's Message

Sandalphon in Archangel Oracle Cards Deck by Doreen Virtue
Archangel Sandalphon says: "We angels bring you gifts from your Creator. Open your arms to receive."

One of Sandalphon's main jobs is to bring our prayers to the Creator, and to aid in the communication between Heaven and Earth - the spiritual and material dimensions. Sandalphon bridges Heaven and Earth, that's why he is depicted as the "tallest angel".

God is forever expanding, and there is no end to the bounty that is showered upon you as a child of the Creator. When you open yourself up to receive, you free yourself to welcome miracles (deeds done in pure love) in your life.

1 comment:

  1. Blessed be Archangel Sandalphon...I have heard your call I surrender to your wisdom, compassion and love...I open my heart to you and our Divine Creator...I embrace your knowledge and teaching...thank you for calling out to me today...I am humbled by your call and your guidance connecting with and being one with Divine Mother Earth and Divine Father Sky...thank you for being the wonderful messenger between heaven and earth with Love and Light Craigh WIlson Medical Intuitive Healer

    ReplyDelete