Thursday 24 February 2011

Snow and Archangel Gabriel

Archangel Gabriel in St. Pancras, London
It's snowing outside! For the first time in weeks. I just love sitting here and watching the snowflakes whirling about in the air and then covering everything with a soft, pure blanket of snow.

It somehow makes everything appear shiny and new - and very peaceful.

Snow always reminds me of Archangel Gabriel. Gabriel's aura color is white and his special area is purity, clarity and harmony. I often use Snow Quartz (a milky white variety of quartz) or white pearls to connect with Archangel Gabriel.

Although Archangel Raphael is the angel who I have the strongest bond with and who appears most prominently in my life (to the extent that my younger son chose Raphael as his middle name when I was pregnant with him) at night, in my dream life, I always go to Gabriel's retreat in the etheric above Mount Shasta in California to be taught there. 

In my book "The Tao of Mermaids" I also talk about how much I love pearls, and how both me and my younger son (who was born at home in water) connect strongly to the water element (which Gabriel oversees).

No comments:

Post a Comment