Thursday 6 January 2011

11:11 and other Number Sequences

From my book "Unicorn Magic":

Number sequences, for example 111 or 11:11 on the clock, mean that the energy around this number is very strong in your life right now. In this example, you are being nudged (not too subtly!) to keep your thoughts positive and focussed on your goals because it is time to initiate productive change in your life. It is also a sign that you are open to receiving guidance and are on the right track.

Maybe you have had experiences like me, where you find your thoughts or conversations “monitored”, approved and enjoyed by the unicorns and other higher dimensional beings. For example, a few weeks ago I was in my kitchen talking about the year 2012 and the collective evolution of human consciousness toward a recognition of our essential unity with universal intelligence. When I looked up I noticed that the time on the oven clock was reading 20:12. I was blown away. It seemed so unlikely and such a strange coincidence. But then, being a firm believer in the idea that there are no coincidences, only synchronicities, I deduced that the unicorns had been listening in on my explanations and were using my oven clock to communicate their message of approval to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment