Thursday 27 January 2011

Angel Messages - Tonight, I woke up at 4:44 am

Okay, I am used to getting a lot of numerical messages from the angels but lately it has really increased. You can also say everything is speeding up. My personal development, my challenges, and especially my ability to deal with them with the help of the angels and the Eternal Light behind, above and inside everything.

The angels are communicating with me every night, and I often receive entire blocks of information, sometimes in response to my questions and sometimes as (what feels like) part of a "curriculum" or a learning/growing experience.

So, sometimes I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed and then tonight I woke up at exactly 4:44 am. 

4:44 means
New opportunity is coming your way. Build your future steadily -- thought by thought, step by step. Do not allow the sceptics, naysayers and doubters to flatten your dreams with their negativity. Believe deeply, hold firm to the vision, until you see the proof. Hold on through all choices and changes. Stay balanced in what you know to be divine truth and your power of manifestation will increase. Build your house (life) on a solid foundation (spiritual truth), not on sand (material awareness). “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.” (Matthew 7: 24, 26)
And today of course I feel much better. My affirmation for today is: 

I am staying balanced in what I know to be divine truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment