Friday 21 January 2011

My I Ching Number 5 means I'm a T'ai Chi Star

Your year of birth determines your I Ching number and that in turn determines your I Ching Star. There are 9 different Stars. If you tell me your birth year, I can tell you your I Ching number and corresponding star.

This year (starting February 4) will be a number 7 year. (Lake Star Year)

The I Ching Astrology system was developed more than 5000 years ago in the Tibetan Himalayas.

For me, the T'ai Chi Star in 2011 predicts:
You are unlikely to know what has hit you. For, after 2 relatively quiet years, you are on a roll again! You move into the powerful 3 Thunder House, where you will literally be in your spring - a time of extraordinary personal growth. Your enthusiasm, your vision, and your dynanism will be felt by everyone around you. It's a really superb year for you to initiate a new project or direction.
Sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment