Friday 28 January 2011

Blue Quartz, Angels, and Dolphins


Well, just yesterday I wrote about angel messages, my spiritual development and my near-constant and slightly overwhelming communication with the angels and then suddenly I start to think about my Blue Quartz Dolphin pendant which I've had for a couple of weeks and I decide to research Blue Quartz a bit more.

You have to know that I received a beautiful Blue Quartz pendant in the shape of a dolphin from my sister. I didn't know much about Blue Quartz at first, but in my research I discovered that it brings spiritual development, and contact with spirit guides and angels. It can also help express spiritual thoughts and dreams and is excellent for peaceful mindfulness or meditation. How perfect is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment