Thursday 13 January 2011

Angel Message 13.1.11 and the Number 9

13.1.2011 adds up 9.

Nine brings us to the highest vibrational frequencies in the one-digit number sequence. Nine represents attainment, satisfaction, and accomplishment. When you see the number 9, you are being called to recognize your own internal qualities, and use your abilities, skills and talents to make a positive difference in the world.

In my dream I received the following message today:
It doesn't matter what other people think of you,
what matters is how you think of other people.

1 comment:

  1. This might sound weird, but I had a rush of productivity yesterday, after almost 10 days of feeling "stuck." Yet, in other ways (and for someone close to me) it was not a good day, at all. I guess that energy can go in opposite directions... :\

    ReplyDelete